"Aya Reich-Mina is ranked as highly recommended"
Legal 500, 2018 EMEA Guide
Adv. Aya Reich-Mina is a partner in the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department.
Ms. Reich-Mina represents local and foreign companies in a variety of commercial and civil litigation cases in a wide range of areas: corporate law, contracts, intellectual property, libel, banking, etc. Ms. Reich-Mina has extensive experience in handling complex and wide-ranging disputes involving private clients, public and private companies, investment firms, software companies and hi-tech companies, industrial enterprises, educational institutions, non-profit organizations and more.
Ms. Reich-Minna has special expertise and extensive experience in the field of administrative law, and handles various petitions submitted to the High Court on various matters, as well as administrative petitions in the field of tenders. Adv. Reich-Mina provides ongoing legal counsel to public entities that publish tenders and tender participants, provides ongoing legal counsel to tender committees, lectures on these matters and takes part in formulating various bills relating to tender law.
In this context, Adv. Reich-Mina represented, inter alia, the following petitions:
• Representation of the Manufacturers Association in a number of petitions filed with the High Court of Justice against the gas outline.
• Representation of the Authority of the Business Organizations in the petition that was received (and within the framework of which a final order was issued) against the legality of the activities of the private companies for the collection of municipal taxes for the local authorities.
• Representation of the Association of Builders of the Land in a petition against the non-application of the Mandatory Tenders Law to Municipally owned corporations.
• Representation in several petitions relating to various tenders of the Ministry of Defense: a tender for the construction of the separation fence, a tender for the manufacture and supply of helmets for the IDF, a tender for the absorption of used oils and a tender for the establishment of a maintenance base for the IDF.
• Representation of a company in a petition (that was accepted) for the allocation of land exempt from tender.
Ms. Reich-Mina serves as the Legal Counsel of the Israel Export Institute and in this framework accompanies all the Institute's engagements and the activities of the Institute's tenders committee.
Prior to joining the firm, Adv. Reich-Minna interned with Adv. Hanan Meltzer (currently a Supreme Court Justice) and worked for two years at Fisher & Co. law firm.
Admission: Israel Bar Association (2001)
- Deputy Chairman of the Israeli Court Forum of the Bar Association (2013-present)
- Member of the Litigation Committee of the Israeli Bar Association (2012-present)
- Tel Aviv University, LL.B., Law (2000)
- Tel Aviv University, LL.M., Law (2004)
Languages: Hebrew, English