Maya Issacharov has a ‘masterful knowledge of private equity’.
Legal 500, 2018 EMEA Guide
Maya Issacharov is a partner in the firm's prestigious High Tech and Venture Capital Department, rated by Legal500 as "The best firm in Israel for fund formation and representation".
LEGAL500 legal ranking
Specializing in both fund formation and fund representation, Ms. Issacharov concentrates on the structuring, organization and representation of a diverse range of private-investment funds and other investment vehicles, across a broad range of industries.
Ms. Issacharov draws on her extensive experience to provide fund managers with ongoing advice on all aspects of fund formation, as well as the day to day operations of the fund.
Ms. Issacharov's clients include top venture capitalists and private equity firms, and she also advises large institutional investors on fund investments in Israel and abroad.
Ms. Issacharov’s style strikes the perfect balance between pragmatic execution and the facilitation of the deal, all the while ensuring and protecting her client's critical interests. This balance provides her clients with a high level of proactive support rooted in an in-depth, end to end understanding of the issues, resulting in the provision of a comprehensive solution.
Ms. Issacharov has vast experience representing venture capital funds in their investments, and in advising entrepreneurs and start-ups through the various stages of the company's development- from inception to exit.
Examples of high-profile fund formation projects led by Ms. Issacharov are as follows:
- Formation of Vintage Investment Partners II-IX- leading Israeli secondary funds, co-investment funds and funds of funds.
- Formation of Fortissimo II-IX- leading Israeli private equity funds investing primarily in Israeli related public and private technology and industrial companies.
Joined the firm in 2000.
- New York State Bar (2000)
- Israel Bar Association (1999)
- Tel Aviv University, LL.B., Law (1998)
- Tel Aviv University, M.B.A, Finance (2006)
- Teaching Assistant to Dr. Uri Geiger, Private Investment Funds, Graduate School of Business Administration, Tel Aviv University (2006)
- "Venture Capital", Lecturer, Faculty of Law Hebrew University (2014)
Languages: Hebrew, English, French